Giants like Apple, Microsoft, Samsung and Google know very well what human tendencies are, how emotional they are and what moves them (judgments, decisions) is much more irrational and emotional than rational.
Such knowledge applied in Design has generated millions of conversions, not only for these giant companies but also for others.
This book introduces you to Behavioral Design in a simple, intuitive and practical way. With graphic examples that will help you contextualize and better understand the Behavioral Design applied in several cases.
My aim is to help you better understand human behavior, its biases, and how to benefit from it in order to:
- Create designs that sell more
- Develop strategies that retain your users more and convert more
- Create not only to sell but also to satisfy
This book is very intuitive and straight to the point, quick concepts and examples that help to contextualize. The kind of content that is easy to understand and difficult to apply, yet interesting.
Who is it for?
- User Interface Design Students
- User Experience Design Students
- Graphic/Web Design Students
- Designer who would like to have support material for quick reference on Behavioral Design
Would you like to know more before purchasing the full version?
Want more products like this?
Visit our store and discover our product catalogue.
There is so much more to offer you.